An important legal issue may influence your business goals or your family finances, threaten your liberty or security, and disrupt your plans for the future. At difficult times like these, you can benefit from the skilled assistance of lawyers dedicated to the ideals of attentive personal service, creative problem-solving and a commitment to achieving justice for you.
When you sit down with a Pursley McNamara & Flint attorney, you are dealing with one of your own. Partners Mallorie McNamara and Justin M. Flint are Texas natives, educated and trained as litigators at the Baylor School of Law. We listen carefully to your wishes and objectives, act decisively upon what we learn and work hard to convert that knowledge into positive results for you.
Fort Bend County Estate Planning Lawyers
Our Missouri City law offices places special focus on practice areas that include:
- Real estate and property rights protection — For real estate transactions and landlord support
- Estate planning — Recommendations for useful instruments such as wills, trusts, medical directives, asset protection and guardianships, and for addressing LGTBQ legal issues
- Elder law and long-term care planning — Representation that ensures dignity for a senior loved one’s quality of life
- Probate and estate administration — For your family’s future financial security
- Civil Disputes — Courtroom resolutions of disputes over business and contract disputes, probate, and real estate matters
- Business law — Full-service support for small and midsize business from startup to expansion, succession or dissolution
Contact Pursley McNamara & Flint
Do you have questions about a pressing legal problem? Our Missouri City real estate and business law lawyers are honored to serve you in your time of need. Contact ustoday by calling toll free to (713) 766-4326 or sending an email message.